Madrid City 3rd Leg
Madrid City 3rd Leg, which is the continuation of our Madrid city project, is in Kayapa with its brand new concept and European architecture.
- The structural carrier system shall be the conventional system in accordance with the latest earthquake regulations.
- 6cm sheathing system which provides thermal insulation shall be used on the exterior of all blocks.
- Heat and water insulation of all blocks will be in accordance with the project.
- The facade of all blocks will be heat-insulated PVC joinery and glazed with thermopane.
- Materials that comply with TSE standards will be used for electrical installation.
- Electrical installation in accordance with the electricity project will be installed.
- The heating systems of the individual sections will be made by individual boiler system.
- Floor heating system will be applied in all apartments in accordance with the project.
- The supply and installation of ventilated elevators in accordance with the TSE standards will be carried out.
- Green areas, pedestrian road lighting, landscape arrangements within the site will be made in accordance with the project and management plan.
- First Class TSE certified brands will be used in sanitary ware. Appropriate washbasin, bathroom cabinet, shower cabin, and toilet will be used in accordance with the project.